1. Watching the sunrise or sunset.
2. Making a delicious meal from scratch.
3. Painting your nails and having none of the dreaded nail bubbles pop up. (This might just be me)
4. Sleeping with the windows open.
5. Watching hilarious videos on YouTube. Dear reader, anyone? (The first time I watched dear reader was during finals week. I was incredibly sleep deprived and I ended up watching almost the entire movie with friends until my throat and stomach hurt from laughing so hard.)
6. Catching up with old friends over brunch and not realizing how long you've been talking.
7. Wearing a new piece of clothing or jewelry for the very first time.
8. Finishing a great book. (I finally finished Pillars of the Earth)
9. Being inspired by a good quote. Or a movie. Or a person.
10. Olympics moments. When Gabby won. The Pistorius - James bib exchange. When Phelps won his 22nd Olympic medal.
Olympic image via
What do you think are life's most priceless moments?