Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving Day




Today's the day.  Today's the day I move to a new apartment.  I'm literally only moving a few blocks but it's still nostalgic.  This was the apartment where I lived during my senior year of college and where I graduated in May.  This was the apartment where I watched the most beautiful sunrises from my bedroom window.  It was where I learned to play guitar and actually started to learn how to cook.  This was where I slept in on weekends and stayed up late on weeknights.  Most importantly this apartment was where I started my blog.  This apartment was where I dreamed and planned my future and changed my mind and planned it all over again.  It was where I lived with two of my very best friends from college.  I love this little apartment but it's time to move on. It's time for new adventures and new dreams.  And guess what?  You're going to hear all about them right here. Thanks so much for following along as I continue to grow in my life and on this blog.  I appreciate it more than you know.  

Oh...and Happy Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Reading this makes me sad and excited to grow up and graduate! Hope your move goes well, and can't wait to see the new place!!
    -XOXO-
    Libby at http://libbysoutlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! The new place will make tons of memories as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad to leave a place with such good memories. I know I'm awful with change. But a new place I so exciting, good luck moving in! I hope we get to see pictures. And when do we get to hear about this new job??

    ReplyDelete
  4. best of luck with the move! i still get nostalgic about each of my past houses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck moving! i just moved myself and its so stressful but once its over I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moving is always so nostalgic :) I hope you love your new place though. Can't wait to hear all about it and follow along on more of your adventures :) Good luck with the move!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the move!! :) I've always wanted my own place/even with roomies. While it's prob a real hassle to move, it must be so nice to have a new space to redefine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with the move! Just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete