Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dress It On Up

Have you all heard of Dorothy Perkins?  I hadn't until just recently.  The line's dresses kept popping up on blogs and on pinterest so I decided I had to check out the site for myself.  I was hooked immediately.  The site is packed with stylish clothing at completely reasonable prices.  And of course, true to form, I continually found myself browsing the dresses more than anything else.  These are a few of my favorite Dorothy Perkins dresses.



Dress 1 // Dorothy Perkins Peplum Dress // BaubleBar Necklace 
ShoeMint Kathryn Heels // Essie Nail Polish
Dress 2 // Dorothy Perkins Flared Dress // Butter London Nail Polish 
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch // Steve Madden Heels
Dress 3 // Dorothy Perkins Maxi Dress // J. Crew Little Edie Purse
Dolce Vita Sandals via Piperlime // BaubleBar Cuff

1 comment:

  1. These dresses are gorgeous! And so affordable. I can't believe they weren't more expensive!

    ReplyDelete