Another week, another Ten Little Things list. This past week I actually managed to keep track of these moments when they happened. I was pretty impressed with myself.
1. Wearing new shoes for the very first time. New shoes also always remind me of this song.
2. When you're listening to pandora and your favorite song comes on. Those folks at pandora just know. How do they do it?
3. Re-watching your favorite childhood tv shows. It's The O.C. for me. Takes me back every time.
4. Opening a dove chocolate wrapper and reading the little note inside.
5. The smell of the coffee aisle at the grocery store. It's the best.
6. Wearing your favorite pair of heels. They just give you that extra boost of confidence. Does anyone know what I mean?
7. Big piles of fall leaves. Especially when I have time to obnoxiously walk through them and kick them all over the place.
8. That moment when you finally find what you spent five minutes looking for at the bottom of your bag. Chapstick. Keys. Cell phone. It all magically seems to get lost down there right when you need it!
9. National Mean Girls Day last week. Twitter just lit up all day with Mean Girls quotes. Regardless of the fact that it wasn't an actual holiday, it made a very happy camper.
10. Discovering that along with The Book of Awesome (which is like these posts except much more in depth and much more hilarious) there is also The Book of (Holiday) Awesome. I literally don't know if I can handle it. It makes me too happy.
I hope you all find the little things in your lives that make you happy on a daily basis. Write them down. Remember them. Be thankful for them. It's good stuff, I promise.
Oh! And I designed the feature over at The Everygirl today so please head on over to check it out. There will be more to come in the next few weeks!