Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

A thought for the weekend



Earlier this week I was watching a talk and interview with Sheryl Sandberg on Levo League. In the middle of the segment, Sheryl posed the question, "What would you do if you weren't afraid?" Ever since then I've been thinking of how I would respond to that question and I've come up with a long list of answers. A list of things I would do if I weren't afraid of being judged, afraid of making the wrong decision, afraid of failing. Something to ponder this weekend if you have a spare moment. And if you have a spare hour, you should check out the entire talk with Sheryl on Levo League here. It's pretty wonderful.

On another note, I'm so thankful the weekend is finally here! I plan to sleep in (big shocker there), spend time with friends, and check out an anniversary sale at my favorite neighborhood shop, Parc Boutique. If you're in Minneapolis you should definitely stop by! I also have a constantly growing to do list and lots of things that need to be accomplished this weekend. Hopefully I can find a balance between productivity, relaxation, and time with friends.

Happy weekend to you! What are your plans?

1 comment:

  1. That's such a good question! I hope you did all the fun things you wanted to this weekend :) I said goodbye to one of my best friends, which is never fun, but the weekend was pretty great anyways :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete