Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This Jacket

Every single time I walk into J. Crew (as often as humanly possible) I immediately lay eyes on at least one new thing I have to have. It can happen in the shoe section, the jewelry section, the sale section, or any of the other (perfectly styled) areas of the store. Once I spot this one thing, I ponder. Should I buy it? Would I wear it enough? Is it going to be in style next year? What about the year after? These are just a few of the questions that run through my head.

Then, once I've thought long and hard, I either justify it and head to the register or I leave without it and then think about it for weeks to come until it A) goes out of stock before I can make up my mind or B) ends up in my closet after all. It sounds exhausting, I know.

Now that you have this fascinating back story to paint yourselves a picture, let me introduce you to the newest object of my affection. This jacket.























It comes in a mossy brown color as well and I would just love to add it to my closet. Decisions, decisions. What do you think of this utilitarian style? Hit or miss? And is there anything at the Crew that you've had your eye on lately?

Happy Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! And definitely feel like you would wear it for years to come. I go through the same thing every time I walk in there, or get their catalogue, or when I link their products on my blog. J. Crew is just too too good!

    And I hadn't gotten anything from J. Crew factory yet either until last weekend when my friend and I went to an outlet, and I came out with that skirt in two colors… :) Now is definitely the time! Yay for sales.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit hit always a hit! That jacket is beautiful! I've had a really similar kind of military/utilitarian jacket since.... at least high school and still wear it way too often

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this jacket in the catalog and I loved it- definitely a hit! Can I just say I'm eyeing everything at J.Crew right now and call it a day? :D

    Agave Konyvek Kft., H-1021 Budapest, Budakeszi ut 31., Hungary

    ReplyDelete