1. Trying out the whole running before work thing. The city is so pretty that time of day but waking up at 5 really isn't my cup of tea.
2. A quick froyo stop. One of my favorite summer activities.
3. Played kickball on my friend's league one night. And I learned I am not the world's best kickball player.
4. The prettiest farmers market flowers. They brightened up my apartment beautifully.
5. I ate so many brunches with friends this summer. And you know how happy brunch makes me.
6. Northeast Minneapolis. One of my favorite neighborhoods in town.
7. Lake Calhoun on a summer night.
8. Working from the comfort of my apartment on a rainy night.
9. I moved at the end of August. Even though I've moved eight times since I was a freshman in college five years ago, I still get a little nostalgic every time I pack up an apartment. After all, it was in front of that window that I sat at my desk and wrote over 160 blog posts and designed more than 60 features for
The Everygirl. Lots of late nights and lots of fun along the way.
10. Summer nights on a patio in Uptown with friends. My favorite.
Now summer is over and I'm enjoying my favorite season of the year. I've been pretty busy lately but I'm hoping to start posting a few times a week again. I really do miss it.
Hope you're having a lovely week. What have you been up to lately? I would love to get caught up!