Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Zara Wish List

Other than the indecisive weather patterns there are few things I dislike about Minneapolis. The people are friendly (Minnesota nice is real), there are lots of great outdoor trails and parks to frequent in the summer, and there are tons of wonderful restaurants as well. But what is Minneapolis missing? Zara. And what a shame, too. I love Zara. Like a lot. I looked up the nearest store to where I'm staying in Chicago this weekend and it is six blocks away. Six! I'm so excited. These are a few of the dresses I would love to pick up while I'm in town. 


























navy 79.90 // white 69.90 // multi 69.90

I love all of the subtle details; the knots on the back of the navy dress and the sheer panels on the white dress. Simple and classic with a twist. I suppose the one good thing about having a Zara far away from me is that it's all the more exciting when I do get to go. The silver lining.

I hope you have a happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE that third one! I have never shopped at Zara...but maybe I should start!

    p.s. i'm jealous of your upcoming trip to chicago! such a great city. i hope you have a blast! (and eat some really good pizza :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you got! I hope you had the best time in Chicago :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, hope you got to make your Zara tripe while you were in Chicago! Love the dress on the far right- so pretty.

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete